CCNA Certification Training from VISTA College India
The CCNA certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks. CCNA certified professionals have the knowledge and skills to make connections to remote sites via a WAN, mitigate basic security threats, and understand the requirements for wireless network access. CCNA training covers (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2), VLANs, Ethernet, and access control lists (ACLs).
With well experienced Cisco Certified Instructors, our online course has been designed by our specialized team in Texas, US with sophisticated lab sessions through simulators which bring in the real time experience sitting from your home.
640-802 CCNA Course Information: This course is designed to help participants attain the skills necessary to install, configure and support Cisco devices in a small to medium sized organization or as part of a team in a large enterprise. This course will also help participants prepare for the Cisco CCNA Certification examination.
Course Learning Objectives
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how networks function, identifying major components, function of network components and the Open System Interconnection (OSI) reference model
- Using the host-to-host packet delivery process , describe issues related to increasing traffic on an Ethernet LAN and identify switched LAN technology solutions to Ethernet networking issues
- Describes the reasons for extending the reach of a LAN and the methods that can be used with a focus on RF wireless access
- Describes the reasons for connecting networks with routers and how routed networks transmit data through networks using TCP/IP
- Describe the function of Wide Area Networks (WANs), the major devices of WANs, and configure PPP encapsulation, static and dynamic routing, PAT and RIP routing
- Use the command-line interface to discover neighbors on the network and managing the router’s startup and configuration
- Expand a small-sized, switched LAN to a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Describe routing concepts as they apply to a medium-sized network and discuss considerations when implementing routing on the network
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot EIGRP
- Determine how to apply ACLs based on network requirements, and configure, verify, and troubleshoot ACLs on a medium-sized network
- Describe when to use and configure NAT or PAT on a medium-sized network and explain and configure IPv6 addressing on a Cisco router
- Identify and implement the appropriate WAN technology based on network requirements
- Basics of Networking & Design of Simple Networks:
- Describe network communications using layered models:
- Understanding Protocols with layered approach:
- Understanding TCP/IP and UDP:
- IP addressing and subnetting:
- VLSM, FLSM, CIDR and summarization:
- Describe Cisco network devices:
- Perform an initial configuration on a router:
- Describe the operation of Cisco routers:
- How to configure Cisco routers:
- Evaluate the characteristics of routing protocols & ROUTED PROTOCOLS:
- Advanced implementation of routing protocols:
- Configure routing protocols given user requirements:
- Develop an access list to meet user specifications:
- Understanding Cisco switches and the layered Physical network approach:
- Configure a switch with VLANS and inter-switch communication:
- Describe the Spanning Tree process:
- Evaluate key characteristics of WANs:
- Troubleshoot WAN implementation issues:
- IOS Back Up & Password Breaking Technique Of Routers & Switches:
- Configure a router for additional administrative functionality:
- Wireless and WLAN implementations:
- Describe DHCP, DNS and IPv6:
- Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats.
SESSION 7:PRACTICE EXAMS
Get Started by Enrolling Today!
Enroll in the Vista College India Linux+ certification program today. It will help you get the most from your IT career. Our programs give you what you need to succeed as an IT professional! Contact us for any questions. You can use the form to the right of this page to get more information.